Saturday, February 2, 2013

Not A Review

Today lets talk about goodreads.com. I use to find myself on yahooanswers all the time asking for people to recommend books for me, and I almost always was disappointed by the answers. Then one day someone told me to get a goodreads account. Honestly this person deserves like all the A+'s because it is the best thing that's ever been invented. If you like to read, but don't know what to read next then get a goodreads. First the website asks you to rate twenty books that you've read and then it spits out a list of books it thinks you are going to like. I was skeptical at first because I was sure it was just going to offer me the same list everyone else was giving me. But it didn't. Now thanks to goodreads I have over 60 series to read, most of which I didn't even know existed. Which is actually really helpful because my goal was to read over 100 books this year. Get one. Guys. Get. A. Goodreads. You wont regret it.  

No comments:

Post a Comment