Tuesday, November 6, 2012

Beautiful Creatures by Kami Garcia and Margaret Stohl

Beautiful Creatures by Kami Garcia and Margaret Stohl is simply an amazing book. When I picked this book to read I had never heard of it, and honestly I wish I had known about it sooner. Beautiful Creatures is a magical story told by Ethan Wate. The story is basically about a mortal boy who falls in love with a caster girl. When I first started reading I thought "oh great, another love story". But Beautiful Creatures isn't just some love story. There are many magic related problems they have to face. The book is well written and the plot is amazing. I couldn't put it down. It has a new twist in every chapter. I highly recommend this book. If you are looking for an easy read with a fantasy theme then this book is for you.

No comments:

Post a Comment