Sunday, December 23, 2012

Matched by Ally Condie

Matched, by Ally Condie. If you haven't read it yet then you should. In a dystopian future the Society chooses who you will marry. Cassia, the main character has been "Matched" with her best friend Xander. But soon she finds herself falling for someone else, Ky. I really cant explain why I loved this book so much. The writing style is... well... lacking. The characters are all annoying and flat. The only one who really goes through any character development is Cassia, which is to be expected because she is a main character. Despite all of this I just simply couldn't put the book down. Ally Condie does more telling then showing which is a big writers no no, but it works. I would recommend this book to my friends. I cannot wait until I can get my hands on the second one.

I give this book four and half stars

No comments:

Post a Comment