Thursday, December 12, 2013

First Post In Weeks, #GothicThursday

Yeah. I haven't posted for a while. I'm not even going to make excuses. I'm just going to say sorry. So, I'm sorry I'm a bad blogger.

That said, it's Gothic Thursday. Sorry for using the # even though there was no reason to.

In my Gothic Fiction class we just finished Dr. Jekyll and Mr. Hyde. I liked it. It wasn't something I would pick up again, but it was good enough. Next we're reading Dracula, so I'm pumped. Vampires are my shit. Not Twilight though. Sorry Not Sorry.

We took a test on Dr. Jekyll and Mr. Hyde today. I probably did okay. It's kind of a hard book to get. It doesn't even really have terrible old time language. It's just the way it was written. I gave it three stars on Goodreads.

Okay it's like 10:30 so I'm going to bed like a normal person. Tomorrow I will post my second review of the Catching Fire movie. Or, I'll try. I make no promises.

No comments:

Post a Comment