Saturday, May 10, 2014

Hank Green and The Perfect Strangers!!! OH MY GOODNESS!

I'm sorry. I know I said I would review Looking For Alaska by John Green this week but oh my goodness this is more important. Today I received my copy of Hank Green and The Perfect Strangers!!!

Look it's signed and everything.

So I'll get to Looking For Alaska eventually, but for now I would like to talk about the MUCH under appreciated brother of John Green, Hank Green. I can't even believe there are people out there that still are like "Who is Hank Green." Like who are you. Hank Green is perfection and so is this fucking CD. I am so excited to have my copy. I'm going to listen to it for eight hours straight and I don't even care.

For those of you who haven't ordered your CD yet, what the hell are you waiting for. The album consists of 14 tracks, all of which are fantastic. Honestly there isn't one song on here that I don't like. I think that's a pretty big accomplishment. Usually, even a super fan, is going to hate at least one song on their idols CD.

Anyway sorry for the fangirl. I had to. I totally recommend the CD. Super excited. Alright bye.


No comments:

Post a Comment