Sunday, March 17, 2013

Demon Eyes by Scott Tracey

I recommend this book
Where do I even begin with a book like this. Scott Tracey has managed to do what so little can: Create a sequel that's better than the first book.

 Remember when I said I loved Trey? I do not love him anymore. This book is amazing. Young girls are disappearing in Belle Dam, and for some reason Braden thinks it's his job to save them. The demon Lucien is back, big surprise (sarcasm). Trey and Braden have this back and forth thing going, and I really liked it. One second Trey loves him, the next he doesn't. I find myself beginning to ship Drew and Braden, which is probably never going to happen.

The book is fast paced and keeps the reader wanting more. If you haven't picked up this series yet I urge you to do so. The only main criticism I have is that all the characters seem to have the same personality, but I can forgive it because I like the personality they have. The book actually made me laugh, like, out loud. It is a must read.

I give this book five stars

No comments:

Post a Comment