Friday, March 8, 2013

The Science Of Reading

Hey guys! I really need to start reading that book in my room because I need to post more. So this may sound odd but I have a favor to ask of you. What a lot of people don't know is that I go to a technical high school and my shop is environmental science. Recently we had to do a science fair project but nobody did it, so now we have to do a second one. This time we got to do it on whatever subject we wanted. So here's mine: Is there a correlation between the genre of books people read and their IQ level? Who wants to be part of my project? If you're interested in being a test subject (all you have to do is take an IQ test, everything is anonymous) then please email me at: spidermanlover@rocketmail.com. Thanks for your help. (and no you do not get paid)

No comments:

Post a Comment