Monday, May 6, 2013

City of Ashes by Cassandra Clare

I do not recommend this book
I now have to use two hands to count the books I've had give up on, and this book is one of them. I don't care about Clary. I don't care about Clary's mother. I don't care about Jace and his pathetic daddy issues. I don't care about any of the characters. Honestly if you cant make me care about your characters within the first book and the first half of the second then you have no business being an author. When you're a writer your number one job is to make your readers give a shit about the characters and the plot. And that's really all I'm going to say because this book isn't worth a full review. It's not even worth the trees that got cut down to make it.


I give this book no stars

No comments:

Post a Comment