Thursday, May 23, 2013

My Top 7 Favorite Books

I realize haven't been posting a lot, so here's a list of my favorite books (in order).

1) Catching Fire by Suzanne Collins
This is my all time favorite book. I know a lot of people don't like it as much as the first one but it's my favorite out of the series. I've probably read it six or seven times. If you haven't read the hunger games tril yet (who hasn't?) then you really should. The movie looks like it's going to be terrible though so that sucks.

2) The Hunger Games by Suzanne Collins
Same as above: Just read it.

3) The Lightning Thief by Rick Riordan
I feel like Percy is my baby. I read this in like seventh grade and I still love it. I still remember most, if not all, of the parts, even the little ones. That's what I love in a book. You know it's good when it's something that you love and think about even four years later.

4) Reached by Ally Condie
I've reviewed this book. http://imogens-book-shelf.blogspot.com/2013/02/reached-by-ally-condie.html That basically explains it all.

5) The Sea of Monsters by Rick Riordan
Again, it's the fact that I can still remember it so well that makes it so great. I love it so much I could cry.

6) Matched by Ally Condie
Beautiful. I just love this tril as a whole. I could read this book again.

7) Zombicorns by John Green
Zombicorns is the first thing by John Green I've ever read and I just loved it so much. I love John Green, I think his videos are hilarious. This was a really quick read, like finished it in a little more than an hour quick. Overall it was just great. (review to come eventually).

So that's it. My top seven books. Check them out sometime.


No comments:

Post a Comment