Monday, November 11, 2013

Thor: The Dark World

I approve this movie
AHHHHHHH!!!!! I'M SO EXCITED I MIGHT PUKE. I'M DYING. LOKI FEELS. Sorry. Now that it's out of my system let's try to do this right.

I've been looking forward to this movie for so long, but I tried not to think about it. I didn't want to put too much pressure on the movie to be great. I've found that when you expect the movie to be great it almost always suck. So I didn't read any reviews and I held off thinking about it until today, and I am so glad I did. Granted, even if I had any expectations this movie would have surpassed them. And yes, it was better than the first one. It may have even been better than the Avengers.

So I think I'm going to do you a service, and not really review the movie. I wont tell you anything about the plot, or what happened. I'm just going to tell you how I felt. I feel that if I give you a real review it might poison the movie. So I'm just going to tell you my experience.

I threw my popcorn. There was a part in the movie, and I think that if you've seen it you'll know which part I'm talking about, that made me feel so much that I had to throw something. I literally became the flip desk meme, but with popcorn. Yeah, I'm like five. The point is that the movie made me have that much feeling. Thor made me laugh, and throw popcorn (which is like my equivalent to crying). I went through every emotion that I could think of. I kind of wish I hadn't thrown my popcorn so soon though, because I needed it for the end.

That's all I'm going to say. I think you should see it. I think if you don't then you are missing out. I know Superhero movies aren't for everyone, but this is one you cant miss. Watch it. Watch it now.

I give this movie five stars


2 comments:

  1. Oh, I REALLY want to see this movie. I totally enjoyed the last one and The Avengers. I'm happy to see you loved it. Now I want to see it even more. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Malia. You really should see the movie. I've seen it twice now. I hope you enjoy it too. :)

    ReplyDelete