Sunday, November 3, 2013

Insanity

It's Quotation Sunday again. Today's quote is:

"I became insane, with long intervals of horrible sanity." - Edgar Allen Poe.

I think live is funner when you're crazy. I wish I was crazy. I mean, I am, but not as crazy as I'd like to be. Sanity is for the plain and the boring.

Poe is one of my favorite poets, I know, how common somewhat educated white girl of me. I really think Poe was insane. Which isn't a bad thing. I think the insane minds are the ones that come up with the best idea. I wish I could be half as crazy as Poe was. But that's just me.

I really don't know what I'm saying right now. I just needed to get a post in. Sorry guys. I've been sick for like three weeks and I thought I was starting to feel better, but not so much anymore. These illnesses are kicking my ass. I promise I'll make a better Sunday post next week.

No comments:

Post a Comment