Thursday, November 7, 2013

Update Thursday #4

It's Update Thursday once again. So here we go.

I am reading:

  • Carrie by Stephen King. And by I am reading I mean I am about one chapter in. 
  • The Lincoln Lawyer by Michael Connelly
  • Gone by Michael Grant  
I think I might be putting reading on the back burner for a while. I'm writing a (terrible) book of my own, and I'm working a lot, and I'm still going to school. Even though I'd like to have more time for reading it's just not happening right now. Along with those books, I am also re-reading the entire Hunger Games trilogy because Catching Fire comes out in a few weeks.

Blog Updates: None

Polls:

  • As a child did you like to read?
    • Yes wins with 4 votes. 
  • Still time to vote on the other open poll. 
Reviews This Week: 
Me Updates: You're probably wondering why I'm not in school right now. Or maybe you aren't. Well I should be in school, but as I've stated the past few posts I haven't been feeling well. It's only gotten worse so here I am. Laying in bed and writing a blog post. I don't know if getting to stay home is a good thing or a bad thing, but here I am. So maybe I will get a little reading done today, maybe not. Hopefully I'll get to go to school tomorrow. Two days home is enough. 

No comments:

Post a Comment