Thursday, October 31, 2013

Halloween Gothic Thursday

It's Gothic Thursday, on Halloween. Or, what's left of Halloween. I've been busy.

So this week in my Gothic Fiction class we finished Frankenstein, which was an average read. We also watched Edward Scissorhands this week. We're (the class) is supposed to see the parallels between Frankenstein monster and Edward Scissorhands. Or, at least that's what she (the teacher) said. I just think she wanted to watch the movie. Which was good (my first time seeing it, I know, I'm so deprived), but I wish more people had died. I kind of wanted Edward to go crazy and kill everyone in that disgustingly happy town. So that's what we did this week. Test tomorrow. Next week, I think, we're starting Dr. Jekyll and Mr. Hyde. That will be interesting.

I was going to tell you about the "parallels" I saw between the monster and Edward but I am just fifty shades of too tired. If you've read the book and seen the movie then I think you'll be able to see them for yourself. Or maybe not.

So I'm really going to start posting more again now. I was really sick the past few weeks and now I'm better (except now I have a stupid ear infection, so maybe I'm not better, but I feel better). So I'll be trying harder now.

No comments:

Post a Comment