Tuesday, October 8, 2013

Top Seven Favorite Authors

It's Top Seven Tuesday again. The day I talk about my top seven of something. Today, my top seven favorite authors.

7) James Patterson. I think any author that can write that many books deserves some major props.

6) Rick Riordan. What can I say? While I can honestly say that I think Percy Jackson will be the only series of his that I'll love, it was still something. Percy Jackson is really the series that started my love of reading. I don't think there is anything better an author can do than give the gift of a great book to someone like me.

5) Malia Ann Haberman. Really nice woman. I've talked to her a few times and she's just so polite and perfect. I love her books so much. I wish I could have half of her writing talent.

4) Ally Condie. Matched trilogy author. Another series that I don't think I could have lived without. Fabulous books. The last one blew my mind. This girl has got a talent.

3) Scott Tracey. Keep writing books with good gay leads and I'll continue to read. Tracey's Witch Eyes books continue to play in my mind, even months after reading them.

2) Suzanne Collins. Oh Suzanne. Author of my all time favorite book series. One would think that with me being such a huge Hunger Games fan that she would be my number one, and she almost was. But if I could only read one book for the rest of my life, it would be hers. (Catching Fire, obviously.)

1) John Green. I don't even know how to explain it. I've only read one of his books, unless you count Zombicorns, then two. I think it's because of his videos. I think it's because when I watch his videos I find myself going "Yes John, I agree. You are right." I agree with him 99% of the time. And he's more than just an author to me. He does so many good things and he's just perfect. I wish I could marry him. Like I'm being dead serious. I love this man. Which is probably why he is my number one author.

No comments:

Post a Comment