Wednesday, October 23, 2013

Television

It's Whatever Wednesday again and I think I might be getting back to my old self so I'll be posting more again. Today's whatever: my favorite TV shows.

So I've been watching a lot of TV lately, like, more than normal. And I watched a lot before. But I've found that over the last several months especially have been filled with TV hours. I think most of my favorite TV shows (most,but not all) follow the pattern of 'something bad happened and now we need to figure out what it is/who did it and how we can stop him/her/it from doing it again'. That being said, my favorite shows are (in no particular order): The Following (anyone else is that excited for that to come back soon?), Supernatural, LOST, Grimm (TWO MORE DAYS!!!!!!!!), NCIS, Shameless, Face Off (Go Tate), Psych, The Mentalist, Sleepy Hollow, Alphas (stop being cancelled and come back damn it), Revolution, Monk, Agents Of SHIELD, How I Met Your Mother, Scrubs, and then like a million and half more shows.

I don't see anything wrong with watching TV. I just think when it's too much TV it's bad. I'll be the first person to admit that I watch way too much TV. After a long day of work I would much rather come home and watch some Psych than read a book or write or even do anything productive. I think I need to make time for more reading and less TV. But I don't think TV is bad. It's more of a time management thing than anything else. I think, like most things, it's a balancing act.

So tell me what you think. What are your favorite shows? And is your balancing act a little lop sided?

No comments:

Post a Comment