Wednesday, October 16, 2013

I'm Bad At Life

I hope it's Whatever Wednesday, because I worked my Wednesday hours today. It's just been one of those days where I've been doing everything wrong. It took me like an entire minute to open the door to get out of one of my classes. Then I spilled coffee on myself. Then other stuff. On top of it, I barley saw my senpai today.

But it's not just today. That's the kind of week I've been having. Yesterday my bus was an entire two hours late. Come on school bus. Get your act together. And my mother went to Colorado (grrr) so it wasn't like she could just drive me to school. So I'm sorry that I haven't been doing my days, but give me a break. I'm having a rough day. I'm having a rough week. Hell, it seems like I'm having a rough life at this point.

Give me some time to recover and the days will start back up soon. Sorry not sorry.

No comments:

Post a Comment