I am reading:
- Dracula by Bram Stoker for my English class. Yay Vampires that actually kill people.
- Buddhist Boot Camp by Timber Hawkeye (which is the coolest name I've ever heard). My Aunt got it for me for Christmas. And while I myself am not very (not at all) religious, I still like learning about other peoples beliefs so I'm kinda pumped about reading it.
- Prodigal Son by Dean Koontz. Which is the first book in the series. I got the entire series for Christmas from my Grandparents. Also pumped to start reading it.
- I am not taking review requests right now, for obvious reasons. Sorry.
- I've put up a suggestion box in the side bar. If you have any suggestions for the blog please use that to tell me. I'm open to anything. Thanks.