Thursday, January 2, 2014

Update Thursday #5

It should be Gothic Thursday but school was cancelled today because of the blizzard that hasn't even really started yet. Thank goodness. So I'm still on vacation. So here's Update Thursday instead.

I am reading:

  • Dracula by Bram Stoker for my English class. Yay Vampires that actually kill people. 
  • Buddhist Boot Camp by Timber Hawkeye (which is the coolest name I've ever heard). My Aunt got it for me for Christmas. And while I myself am not very (not at all) religious, I still like learning about other peoples beliefs so I'm kinda pumped about reading it. 
  • Prodigal Son by Dean Koontz. Which is the first book in the series. I got the entire series for Christmas from my Grandparents. Also pumped to start reading it.
As you can see I put the other books I was reading down. I'll pick them back up eventually, but for now I just couldn't get into them. Not sure if it was a me thing or a book thing. We shall see.

Blog Updates:

  • I am not taking review requests right now, for obvious reasons. Sorry. 
  • I've put up a suggestion box in the side bar. If you have any suggestions for the blog please use that to tell me. I'm open to anything. Thanks. 

No comments:

Post a Comment