Wednesday, January 1, 2014

Reading list from 2013

Let's be honest, 2013 was not my best reading year, especially towards the end. I only read 31 books. Which is still 31 more than most people, but still not enough for me. This year my goal is 60, so about double what I did last year. Out of those 31 there were some winners and losers. I have compiled a list from those books that you should definitely consider reading, and staying away from, this year. So here is the top and bottom seven.

To Read:

7)  The Alchemy of Forever by Avery Williams
6) Paper Towns by John Green
5) Slated by Teri Terry
4) Warriors: Into the Wild by Erin HunterWarriors: Fire and Ice by Erin HunterWarriors: Forest of Secrets by Erin Hunter and Warriors: Rising Storm by Erin Hunter (I should really get back to reading these, and no it's not cheating putting them all in the same spot)
3) Coyote's Creed by Vaughn R. Demont
2) Witch Eyes by Scott Tracey and Demon Eyes by Scott Tracey
1) Chase Tinker and the House of Magic by Malia Ann Haberman and Chase Tinker and the House of Secrets by Malia Ann Haberman

Stay Away From:

7) Wings by Aprilynne Pike
6) The Red Pyramid by Rick Riordan
5) Hush, Hush by Becca Fitzpatrick
4) The Iron King by Julie Kagawa
3) White Horse by Alex Adams
2) Under the Never Sky by Veronica Rossi
1) City of Bones by Cassandra Clare

So as you can see I've linked to all of the reviews. Feel free to read them, or not. But that's my list and I'm sticking to it.

No comments:

Post a Comment