Monday, February 11, 2013

Warriors: Fire and Ice by Erin Hunter

I recommend this book
In my opinion not as good as the first one but still really really really good. I'm starting to understand why somebody took the time out of their day to write 24 books about cats. While I may be a dog person these books have really grabbed my attention. The sequel picks up right where the first book left off. Which really pleased me. I hate when the first book ends and then the second book picks up with where the character is six months later. You will find in this book the big topic is: Loyalty. Which I always found to be a pretty important value. Alliances are formed and broken throughout the book. And whats this? A forbidden love? What! No way! Yes folks I have read it all now. There is a forbidden love... going on between cats. Also, not forbidden, I found myself really shipping Fireheart and Sandpaw. For those of you who don't know what shipping is it's when you want two characters to be together. I never thought I would be shipping cats. This is just crazy. Honestly at this point I feel emotionally attached to these characters. I haven't been attached to fictional characters like this since I read The Hunger Games. Read this series. You won't regret it.

I give this book four stars

No comments:

Post a Comment