Monday, February 18, 2013

Early apology

I'd like to apologize ahead of time to the people who actually read my blog (aka like two people). Today is the first day of February vacation for me. For some reason this seems to mean that my teachers think it was an okay idea to send me home with like five billion projects. Because of my homework load and the fact that I actually have plans for most of this vacation I will not be able to read and make a legit post until at least next Wednesday.

Fear not friends! I will be back! I will throw up some polls for you to fill out. And expect a post on Friday, but not one about a book. I haven't decided what it will be able yet but it will mostly just let you know that I haven't forgotten about my blog. 

For all the kids who are on vacation this week: Be safe, have fun, and hopefully your teachers were not complete a-holes to you like mine.

No comments:

Post a Comment