Friday, February 1, 2013

Reached by Ally Condie

I recommend this book
WARNING: THIS REVIEW WILL CONTAIN SPOILERS.

Read on at your own risk.

 I really really really loved this book. I think it is my favorite out of the whole trilogy. What I like most is that Cassia is not a perfect character and things didn't always work out the way she wanted them. Example: Like how she wasn't immune to the red tablets, and her father dying. In a lot of books things always seem to go too right for the characters and this isn't one. I'm glad that Cassia and Ky ended up together and I'm glad that Xander got a happy ending too. There were parts in this book that made me gasp and have to put it down for a minute. Like when we find out that Cassia is the one that put Ky's data into the matching pool and when Ky got sick. One of my favorite chapters is chapter 44, you know, that chapter that is completely blank. I am completely satisfied with this book.

So I took this review off my goodreads account because I didn't feel like writing it twice.  Also: If you don't have a goodreads account then you need one because it is just the best thing ever invented. 



I give this book five stars

No comments:

Post a Comment