Tuesday, September 3, 2013

I totally Failed

I'm sorry. I totally failed at reading this summer. I just worked a lot (and by a lot I mean not a lot at all) and I was so busy (and by that I mean I went on a psych, criminal minds, and supernatural craze and had to watch them all every second of the day). But with the school year starting I am going to have a lot more time to read, I promise. I'm going to be updating again really soon. I know I kind of missed the last few Discussion Monday's so starting next week I will start those up again. You will absolutely have a review by 11:59 p.m. on Friday night. And if you don't then that means I didn't finish my summer reading book and just failed my English class, so, feel bad for me if that happens. Sorry for being lazy.

No comments:

Post a Comment