Thursday, September 26, 2013

Update Thursday #1

Update Thursday? I've been looking for something to do on Non Gothic Thursday and every Friday. Friday still needs a theme. For Update Thursday I'm just going to update you on what I'm reading and give you some blog updates.

I am reading:

  • Frankenstein by Mary Shelley for my English class
  • The Ambrose Beacon by Alena Gouveia. He has asked me to read and review it.
  • White Horse by Alex Adams. So far not so good. It's mostly a book I read while I'm on the bus or have three seconds to kill. 
  • Gone by Micheal Grant. Again, so far not so good. 
  • The Lincoln Lawyer by Micheal Connelly. It's really good so far and I wish I had more time for it. 
Blog Updates: None

Polls: Don't forget to vote on the new poll that's up. As a child did you like to read?

Other: I am not taking review requests at this time. For obvious reasons. 

Thanks for reading. I'm still taking suggestions on what to do for Fridays! 

No comments:

Post a Comment