Saturday, September 21, 2013

Braden and Drew

It's Ship It Saturday again. Today's ship is Braden and Drew from the Witch Eyes series by Scott Tracey. I'll link to the the reviews just in case you didn't read the books or the reviews. Review of Demon Eyes (2nd book) Review of Witch Eyes (1st book). So go check those out if you haven't read the book so you know what I'm talking about.

While reading the first book I really shipped Braden and Trey. I was basically in love with them together. Then, during the second book, my perception changed. I hated Trey in the second book. The thought of them being together disgusted me. I don't want them together. Instead I moved to another character, Drew. Drew and Braden are probably never going to be together, but I'll learn to live with it.

Drew is a rude and sarcastic prick. Braden is also pretty much a prick. Trey is a prick. They're literally all pricks, but Drew is the worst. Maybe that's why I like him so much. Braden and Drew together would only end badly, but that's okay. They're both really strong personalities. There would be just too much sass going on in that relationship. Yet, I still find myself shipping them. It might just be one of those 'they're good as friends, but probably not relationship material' things. Maybe I ship them because I just really don't want Trey and Braden to be together. Maybe not.

I think I'm in the minority when it comes to this ship. Most people like Trey. I don't. I cant wait for the third book to come out in October. I need to know who he's going to be with. At the end of the last book it sounded like he was going with Trey though.

No comments:

Post a Comment